How has COVID-19 impacted your job?

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 10, 2020

Hello, members of the Non-Profit Group!

I hope you are all happy, healthy, and safe. I'm hoping you will share a bit with the group about how COVID-19 has changed your day-to-day job. In particular, how has your role/projects changed? If you use Atlassian tools, how do they support this change? 

Looking forward to hearing about all the amazing things you're working on,

Bridget 

2 comments

Comment

Fox Red August 26, 2020

I had small bakery in center of the city. I were forced to close it. I have lost my single income

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 29, 2020

I'm really sorry to hear that @Fox Red ! Have you checked out our careers Group? Hopefully you can find some help there! 

Rami Khader August 26, 2021

Hi,

I am late to the part and to answer the questions:

Since I work in IT,, COVID19 increased the demand on IT solution specially with everyone is working remotely. It was a big chance at my workplace to push for more digitization and to move away from manual or unstructured data.

Business users started to use Jira (mainly) and Confluence even more that IT users to help them in their daily work, either by managing projects, tasks, minutes of meetings, Risks and operating plans and strategies.

Atlassian decision to provide a community license for non-profit organization helped us to become more efficient without having to pay extra software cost.

Like Jeff Tillett likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events