Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira work management

Ndane Elisha mankaa January 17, 2023

Hello everyone I’m new into Jira work management how can I start building my skills using Jira work management and please what are the samples  of project that a scrum master will always run  thanks for your kindly suggestions because I don’t have any any experience on this.

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2023

Hi and Welcome, @Ndane Elisha mankaa !

The best advice I can give is to just use it and try it out. Jira Work Management is really designed and intended for business teams and not Scrum related. For instance, the board that is created will not lend itself to the built-in functions of a Scrum board used with Jira Software. If you are doing Scrum, you should create a Jira Software project instead of a Jira Work Management project. 

Like John Mulhall likes this
Ndane Elisha mankaa January 24, 2023

Thanks so much sir but the truth is I’m actually new into program  

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2023

No worries - we are glad you are here, and that you are asking questions.   :-)

We are just other users like you, but we will help as much as we can. 

Like Nicole Jones likes this
Ndane Elisha mankaa January 24, 2023

@John Funk please is there any free team I can join to be learning thanks so much 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2023

I am not aware of any free team. I suggest you try to use it for doing simple tasks around your home or with any organization/friends to get used to the functions. 

Ndane Elisha mankaa April 25, 2023

Hello sir John can I use mobile app to do this free task I have been trying but I think I really need directive thank for assisting 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2023

Yes, you should be able to do updates, create new issues, etc. But you cannot do the administration from the Mobile app. 

Ndane Elisha mankaa May 16, 2023

Helln

@hello sir John Funk I got a laptop now please can you please add me into any group of your so that I can learn slowly there thanks very much 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2023

Hi @Ndane Elisha mankaa  - I don't really have a group.  :-)   I just answer questions that I can. I believe there is a new version of Community coming out soon though that will let you follow a user. You could follow me at that point if you like.  

I would encourage you to subscribe to the notifications for the questions for Jira so you can see what others are asking and answering and learn from those as well. :-)

Like Ndane Elisha mankaa likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events