Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction!

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2022

Hi All, I am Valerie and I am pretty new to using Jira Work Management. I would say though, after many years of working with business teams that found Jira to be a little too technical or couldn't get past the interface, this seems like a great option for people who want to work alongside their colleages in Jira but in a sort of mashup between Jira and Trello style. Looking forward to learning more from all of you. :)

4 comments

Comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2022

Welcome @Valerie Knapp !

That was my thought exactly when I first looked at JWM. A Trello but built in to Jira directly.

I do find it hard tho to see use cases specifically for either..so it's always going to be a struggle to choose either one if both are available in your company :)

Like Valerie Knapp likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2022

Hello and Welcome, Valerie!!

We are glad you have joined us here. You have hit the nail on the head - JWM is aimed at Business team members who don't need (or want!) the complexity of Jira Software. And it's all integrated with Jira Software and Jira Service Manager as Dirk alludes. I will be speaking more about JWM at JiraCon22 on Thursday if you are attending that. 

Ishaan Sharma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 26, 2022

Welcome, Valerie... will be there to help wherever required.

Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2023

hello all iam new here

Like John Funk likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events