Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Raphael Ndwiga
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2023

Hi everyone,

We decided to migrate our processes and documentation to Confluence. Most of the tutorials I have had access to are not satisfying at best and leave me with more questions. Where can I get a comprehensive guide that will allow me to get the most out of Confluence and JIRA?

2 comments

Comment

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2023

Hi @Raphael Ndwiga ,

Welcome to the community !!

You have a made a right decision in migrating your documentation to Confluence. 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Raphael Ndwiga
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2023

Hi @Rilwan Ahmed

We have opted for the Atlassian Cloud option.

Thanks for the reference links. I will have a look at them.

Rachael OHara
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 9, 2023

We are doing this as well. I will have a look through those guides but a current limitation for us is: Standards responses we send to customers have images. These images cannot be copied and pasted into our Customer Request System (JIRA). 

Jay Maechtlen November 6, 2023

Not sure what was causing your issue. Many of our Jira tickets have images - screen captures, etc.

Well, the question is almost a month ago, so you've probably solved your issue/answered your question.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events