Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NYC ACE Upcoming Event: Jira Clean Up and Rev Up!

Hello NYC Atlassian Folks, 

Hope you are having great summer !!! Please come & join on Wednesday, September 20th for a must-attend session with Ben Coffey and Kim Mooney, Atlassian, for insights on optimizing your Jira Software configuration for improved team performance.

Learn about the significance of cleanup and governance policies, hear success stories, and understand how to maintain a clutter-free Jira workspace for enhanced user satisfaction and better delivery results.

Please RSVP at: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-new-york-presents-jira-clean-up-and-rev-up/

8 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2023

@Kapil Samadhiya - thanks for organizing!

I love keeping Jira instances tidy - such a zen experience doing that! Looking forward to the talk, and catching up with everyone. 🙌

Like # people like this
Kapil Samadhiya
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2023

Indeed @Dave Liao , Admins love that :) I am excited to attend !! 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2023

I love the topic for the event. 

Anyone that has previously joined an ACE event, or that has not yet, this is a great chance to get back into the swing of things. The Atlassian NYC office is a great event space, and we are always joined by some Atlassian Team members that enhance the conversation and presentation.

I wish I could search the Community based on member location to tag people in here!

Like # people like this
anthony olaleye
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 18, 2023

Hi, I'm interested in the upcoming event but want to find out if it is in person only or will folks be able to join remotely?

Like # people like this
Kapil Samadhiya
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

Hi @anthony olaleye , Thanks for your interest in attending the NYC AC Event. 

Unfortunately, we won't be having any broadcast of this event as this is 100% in-person event & not a virtual event.

We do update on the event page when we schedule any virtual events, however we aren't planing to have any virtual event soon, a so mostly we'll do in-person events. 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2023

@Dileep Bhat @Kapil Samadhiya - Glad to have made it last night - appreciate Atlassian's hospitality, and enjoyed the conversations yesterday! 🙌

Thanks for giving us your time, @Ben Coffey and @Kim Mooney !

Also, enjoyed playing that card game! @Andy Gladstone ... Time to teach more folks what JQL is. 🫠

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Ben Coffey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2023

Thanks a lot to @Dileep Bhat @Kapil Samadhiya and others for organizing a great event.  

I really enjoyed hearing everyones passion for the products and the community engagement. Thanks @Andy Gladstone for hyping the online community and events. Hearing everyone's stories about their instances and how they've managed and improved them over time was very interesting. I hope some of the guidance and recs around areas of config refresh was helpful.  

There were a couple questions that I wanted to follow up on (may include these in another post after):

Are there any add ons available for configuration management and backup?  Yes, see Revyz

Are there any plans to use AI to make recommendations or provide guidance on configuration clean up?  I forgot to mention one add one that I saw used recently that may be helpful- Doctor Pro  (Atlassian Ventures backed, see more here)

Also recommended App Usage for Jira - free Atlassian add on that analyzes your apps and their configuration footprints.

We didn't spend a lot time on governance but I'd recommend this training in University for more on governance and housekeeping. It's free. 

Thanks again for hosting! If you have any other questions, send me a message. 

-Ben

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2023

🙌 I've been trying App Usage for Jira, and it ain't bad. Especially for the price!

I cannot sing the praises enough to Atlassian University for that Jira Governance course. I wish it existed when I started out, and I was happy to meet the author of the course at the past Atlassian Team conference. ✨

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events