Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Team '24 Recap @ Atlassian NYC Office on May 15! (One Week Away!)

Were you onsite at Atlassian's premier annual event, were you participating in the digital experience, or were you not able to join either?

No matter what you answer to the above, fear not! The New York City Atlassian Community has got your back with our next in-person Atlassian Community Event. We'll provide you with the news and highlights from Team '24. We drank from the firehose of sessions, keynotes and exhibitors so that you can enjoy it will sipping on wine or nursing a beer.

We have a program that will ensure you have the most up to date information on Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Loom, BitBucket, Compass, Atlas and more.

@Dileep Bhat will lead a recap of Atlassian's top announcements, new product launches, acquisitions, and the most interesting sessions.

A panel of @Nancy Kopsachilis Alexandra Smith, @Madhusudhan Matrubai and I will host an open discussion with our take on where Atlassian and the ecosystem is going.

It's your chance to ask questions, share ideas, and plan your next steps. Atlassian Admins & Power Users - this session is unmissable!

And of course we will celebrate @Kapil Samadhiya this year's winner of the prestigious Leader's Choice Award from the Atlassian Community. It's his contributions to our ACE chapter that made him the overwhelming choice from his own peers - over 1,000 community leaders and champions. But it's the New York City Atlassian Community that made it possible!

It's a can't miss, so here are all the details in one place:
🕰 When: Wednesday May 15, 2024 from 5:30PM - 8:30PM
🗺 Where: Atlassian NYC - 888 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
❓ Why: Atlassian Team '24 is where the biggest and best news, products and updates are announced and you'll want to ensure that your company has the most relevant information when making purchasing and admin decisions.
📩 How: RSVP on the NYC ACE Events Page - https://lnkd.in/efDEeVUk

Looking forward to seeing you there!

3 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2024

@Andy Gladstone - Wish I could make it next Wednesday!

But glad I was able to attend the awards ceremony (and might've yelled from the back... sorry not sorry?). 👑

Give @Kapil Samadhiya a high-five from me! 🙏

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2024

@Dave Liao you shouldn't post that publicly, we may lose the adoring fans that come just for you!

I'll do you one better and have  L'Chaim with @Kapil Samadhiya for you!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2024

@Andy Gladstone - there's always a CHANCE I could show!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events