Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Milwaukee Atlassian Community!

Sean_Murrihy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2020

The Atlassian Community is a great place to go to ask questions and find great tips and best practices.  We are also lucky to be able to carve out a little space for just our Milwaukee Community.  In the past, its been hard to communicate between in person meetings, so hopefully by introducing our community, we can build a place to gather in between our quarterly meetings. 

So please join us here whenever you have the chance.  Find an interesting article?  Share it with the group!  Got a question, or maybe an idea of a topic that we could cover in a deep dive?  Post it in the group so we can plan it for our next meeting!  Have a beverage preference that we don't normally accommodate?  Post it here!

We're excited to introduce a space for everyone to start collaborating! This isn't just a place for the group leaders to send you content, its a space where hopefully everyone can contribute!

To start, try replying to this post with what Atlassian products you are using, and what kind of projects you are working on.

1 comment

Comment

Antonio Savage
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2020

Hey everyone, I guess I'll break the ice and introduce myself here.  Currently using the holy trinity of Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence, and BitBucket.  

As for projects -- I am currently involved in a migration effort that is spanned over many many months.  It should be fun!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events