Use Jira Automation to create Confluence page WITH TEMPLATE

Kaspar February 7, 2023

Hi,

The action depicted below should create a Confluence page with a template - specifically the global template 'Retrospective' - but the dropdown is blank. How can we fix this?

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Thibaut Subra _Elements_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2023

Hello @Kaspar 

I see that you didn't get any answer to your question. I hope it's not too late but I have a solution that will probably fit your need.

If you don't mind using a third party app, you can try our Publish application where you can configure a recipe to publish from Jira to Confluence with template (no matter if these issues belong to a Jira Software, Jira Service Management, or Jira Work Management, or even to a team-managed or company-managed project).

If you need to use Jira Automation, you can easily insert this recipe in your Jira Automation workflow using our API REST.

I will need details to help you further but feel free to get back to me if you have any question.

Our app is free under 10 users and has a 30-Day trial above. Take a look!

Regards

Thibaut

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events