I have activated greenHopper trial, but do not see any Agile tab, or agile options when I create a project

Kieran Sheehan February 28, 2012

I have activated greenHopper trial, but do not see any Agile tab, or agile options when I create a project

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2012

Hey Kieran,

I was wondering whether you started your GreenHopper evaluation through MAC by following the steps below:

1. Log in to MAC (https://my.atlassian.com)

2. Click on "Atlassian OnDemand (Annual Payments)

3. Click on "Configure"

4. Click on "Start a Free Trial" beside GreenHopper

Kieran Sheehan February 28, 2012

Thanks Abdoulaye - I had subscribed, but not as you advised, activated the trial.

Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2012

Hey Kieran,

You are more than welcome !!!

All the best and feel free to get back anytime :)

0 votes
Mauro Celentano February 2, 2016

Hello,

i have the same issue ... but you solutions is not solving anything.

can you please check my account and let me know something

thank you

0 votes
Melanie Wright
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2012

Is the Agile tab still not visible? You may need to add your project to the GreenHopper-enabled projects here: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Restricting+GreenHopper+to+Selected+Projects. Note that in OnDemand, you can find this screen under Administration > Issues > GreenHopper > Enabled Projects.

Thanks to Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group] for his answer here: No agile tab showing [greenhopper]

Here are some other common issues: I can't add versions, there is no "add" button on the planning board, add I can't see "configuration" in the tools menu. I don't see "Story Points" or Epic/Theme on my cards. I can't add a subtask. from Simon Tower [Atlassian]

Eric Tan June 24, 2012

I have same issue. I was able to create several projects to test out JIRA and Greenhopper. For a few hours I was able to see the Agile tab. I must have clicked on something to disable or hidden the tab. I have gone to Plugins/ Agile/ Greenhopper/ Enabled Projects and moved projects from left box to right box; selected "Modify" key and then gone to all projects and the Agile tab is still missing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events