Free - Issue Template App Suggestions

Elif Alverson February 3, 2023

Hello,

I am looking for a " Free Issue Template App" , does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2023

Hi @Elif Alverson ,

You can try our free app called Issue Templates Agent for Jira. It works on the native Create issue dialog. You can create as many templates as you need, assign them to projects and issue types, and set defaults. Our roadmap is full of ideas, so we're constantly adding new features. 

Hope you can find it helpful.

Best regards,

Kate

Chief Product Officer & Co-founder @Appsvio | Atlassian Community leader

@Kate Pawlak [Appsvio] , thank you for your quick response. I noticed that only the Jira Admins can create/update/delete templates for this App.Is that accurate?  I would like to have an app which Project leads can handle this work. 

@Kate Pawlak [Appsvio] , quick question: I noticed that there can be only one template per an issue type. So I cannot create different issue templates based on a project????Does that mean each and every project need to use the same template when they are using the same issue type such as story?

Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2023

Yes, it's true. But we can add the possibility to manage templates under projects by admins/leads. It's a great suggestion! Could you please create a ticket on our portal? https://appsvio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/group/3/create/10015 I'll notify you immediately after this feature is released!

Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2023

@Elif Alverson , it was in the MVP version. Now, we're working on the possibility of assigning templates to multiple projects at once. It should be released soon. You can also add this suggestion to the ticket - I'll link it with our internal ticket to notify you after release :) 

This app is still growing. We have many ideas in our backlog and implement them one by one.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events