🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Gytkeh_F-2.png

Hello Community!

I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!)

The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App Crawl🍂🍻.

Tune into any of the following Atlassian Community Events to learn more about apps and connect with the teams that build them:

🎃Thurs, Oct 21 3:30pm CDT: Gliffy [Register]

🎃Sunday, Oct 24 10am IST:  Automated Release Notes for Jira [Register]

🎃Mon, Oct 25 4pm CEST: Multiple Checklists for Jira [Register]

🎃Wed, Oct 27 3:15pm CEST: Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports [Register]

🎃Wednesday, Oct 27 12pm PST / Thursday, Oct 28 6am AEDT: Izymes: How to work smarter not harder with AI [Register]

🎃Thurs, Oct 28 9am CEST / 6pm AEDT: Izymes: How to work smarter not harder with AI [Register]

🎃Thurs, Oct 28 2pm CEST: QAlity Plus - Test Management for Jira [Register]

Plus, partners ALM Works, EasyAgile and Tempo teamed up with Community Leaders to bring you Appy Hour / App Crawl combo events in 3 time zones

🎃 Texas ACE: Tue, Oct 26 at 12pm local time (CT)

🎃 Hamburg ACE: Wed, Oct 27 at 7pm local time (CET)

🎃 Boston ACE: Thur, Oct 28 at 6pm local time (ET)

Of course, the App Crawl isn't just educational, it should be fun! So feel free to grab one of these Apttoberfest-themed zoom backgrounds below and join in the fun.

PS - Appy Hour and App Crawl participation also counts toward our Apptoberfest swag competition 😉

apptober_collage_zoom.pngcollage_blue_zoom.pngcollage_slate_zoom.pngflags_leaves_zoom.png

10 comments

Comment

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2021

Thanks @Maggie Norby Adams  for sharing details and zoom backgrounds, I have marked couple of them and looking forward to join those.  Special thanks to you again for your efforts. 

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2021

Are there any events planned in APAC timezone ?

Like # people like this
Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

@Kishan Sharma I just discovered another event in IST (see list in the post for more info ^)! Also depending on where you are, the Izymes event may work for you.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Thank you @Maggie Norby Adams for the list.

Hi @Kishan Sharma you may join my chapter event coming up on Sunday, Oct 24 10am IST:  Automated Release Notes for Jira. Link to RSVP in the above list.

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2021

Thank you @G subramanyam for the info!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2021

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams , I have RSVPed the event Hamburg ACE: Wed, Oct 27 at 7pm local time (CET) and tried to join multiple occasions also but with no luck. I am not sure it was any issues from my end or else. If you don't mind, could you please check from your end and confirm? Thanks.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2021

Thanks @Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_  for moderating and @Sebastian Brudziński  for sharing insights yesterday's session, would love to see more like this in future.

@Maggie Norby Adams  - Thanks for sharing this as part of 🍻🍂 Apptoberfest 🍻🍂! Cheers! 

Like # people like this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2021

I joined and loved the Boston ACE yesterday and  @Maggie Norby Adams I think you were there too.

Overall, I enjoyed the session and just paused to say thanks to @Tim Szczesuil  and @Greg Venable  for hosting and keeping us engaging through out the session yesterday.

@Greg Venable - There was a comment in the zoom chat yesterday asking you to drink more water. I hope you're doing well.

I would also like to say special thanks to the Partner Speakers and lovely presentations! Overall it was a great experience.

Cheers to App Crawl 🍻🍂!!

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2021

@Suvradip Paul I agree the Boston ACE was amazing! Really great work @Greg Venable 👏

And thank you for mentioning your issue with the Hamburg event - Many folks who RSVP'd did not attend, so maybe others were also having this same issue. Could be worth mentioning to @Thomas Schlegel to see if he noticed anything. 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2021

Hi @Thomas Schlegel - I have posted above regarding this already. I RSVP'd and tried to join that Hamburg Event on Wednesday but could not get through, I have also notified hosts but still it didn't work.

Could you please have a look from your end ?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events