🍻 πŸ₯¨ πŸ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: Jira Workflow Toolbox 🧰 goes to Oktoberfest 2022

apptoberfest_banner.png

Hey there everyone and Servus from Munich, Germany! bayer.png 

I'm writing to you today from the birthplace of Oktoberfest πŸ₯¨   and you may be wondering what automating your processes, and smart workflows have to do with it? πŸ€” 

So in this demo, we are preparing for Oktoberfest 2022! Instead of moping about not having Oktoberfest this year, we're looking forward to next year and planning our Oktoberfest visit with the help of our automation solution Jira Workflow Toolbox

Automating manual and repetitive tasks (So many fun activities that you shouldn't miss out on) and ensuring process quality (Don't forget your lederhosen before you head to the Wiesn!) is just as important here. And that's not all. Using rule-based automation and calculated fields, you can solve even the most complex requirements you and your team can imagine.

Jira Workflow Toolbox can support you to match your processes and get the most out of Jira on all available platforms - Cloud, Server, and Data Center. πŸ‘πŸ» 

Check us out on the Atlassian Marketplace, and for teams of up to 10 users using Jira Cloud, it's even free! 

The whole xApps by Decadis team wishes you a lot of fun with the Apptoberfest, enjoy a beer (like I do below), and "pfiat eich"!

IMG-20180806-WA00011.png

7 comments

Comment

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

TIL there's a toolbox emoji 🧰

Nice demo! Our marketing team is using a different project management tool and constantly adding repetitive tasks is a huge pain point for us. I wonder if they'll consider switching tools... πŸ˜‰

Like β€’ Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

@Max Foerster - K15t this was a very interesting and well presented video! I really liked the way you presented some of the apps capabilities with real life examples! Well done :D

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

@Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy , thank you! I was also (positively) surprised when I discovered this! πŸ˜†

And feel free to ping me if you want to talk shop about how we get the marketing team up and running in Jira. I am curious and would be happy. 😁

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ , thank you for the feedback. I'd be happy to hear your real-life examples! :D 

Like β€’ Alex Koxaras _Relational_ likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2021

The preparation for the Octoberfest event definitely worth automating πŸ»πŸ€“

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2021

@Max Foerster - K15t - Great video and wonderful app.

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2021

@Brant Schroeder

thank you very much! You have just sweetened my morning coffee and I actually drink the deep black... 😁 

I will forward your feedback to the team 🀘🏼

Biro October 31, 2021

Great outfit @Max Foerster - K15t 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events