๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: JMWE customizes automations inside/outside Jira workflows ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿป

Happy Apptoberfest to all!

Weโ€™re all after less drudgery and more celebrating. While Jira Misc Workflow Extensions canโ€™t refill your stein with more festbier, it can most certainly help get you to the festivities faster. 

JMWEโ€™s approach makes Jira automation quick, without boxing you in to do things โ€œourโ€ way.

Apptoberfest coincides nicely with this weekโ€™s release of JMWE 7.0 for server and data center. Now, across all hosting types, you can use JMWE to customize automations both inside and outside traditional workflows.

Take a look and prost!

https://youtu.be/AZoN8guu6lw

Find out more about JMWE on the Marketplace.

10 comments

Comment

Kerry Gorgone {Appfire} October 14, 2021

Slick! Love it.

Like โ€ข # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

Where is the love button?!? I just LOVE JMWE! So versatile and a must have for every instance!

Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 15, 2021

Awesome demo! Nice job @Andrew Petersen_Appfire_ ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2021

Hi @Andrew Petersen_Appfire_ 

I have always liked JMWE, it has a lot of features that administrators appreciate when we have to implement workflow actions in a simple way!

Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!

Faith Nyamande {Appfire} October 18, 2021
Like โ€ข Andrew Petersen_Appfire_ likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2021

We love JMWE and have been using it for years!

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2021

Nice use case ๐Ÿ‘

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2021

@Andrew Petersen_Appfire_ Nice demo video.  Great product.

Andrew Petersen_Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 29, 2021
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2021

While I donโ€™t use JMWE I am aware of it and hope one day to have it in my app portfolio. It is quite powerful and easy to use.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events