Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Essentials - My Notes

Edited

I hope someone finds this useful. I had fun learning and thanks Atlassian University for allowing me to learn ror free at home this weekend! Bernie

1 - Jira Essentials.jpg

5 comments

Great,I ALSO ENJOYED A LEARNING WEEKEND LOOKING OVER NOTES AND REFRESHING MY ATLASSIAN-CATION,(NOT A WORD )JUST MY WAY OF SAYING ATLASSIAN EDUCATION. WOW,YOUR DRAFTS LOOKING GOOD.

Like # people like this

Thanks and congrats on your learning adventure. I finished the Essentials with Agile and JQL and almost through the Jira Admin 1. FREE IS GOOD!

Like Ben Thoma likes this

Free agreed ,wonderful.This freedom gives me the agility to search and learn.

Like Bernie likes this
Like Bernie likes this

Thank you Bernie! Very commendable that you shared it :)

Like Bernie likes this

Yvw! and glad you liked it. Have a great 👍 day!

I have bookmarked it the time I saw it in my feed, thanks for all the trouble you gone through in making of these awesome notes.

Like Bernie likes this

@Bernie Just wanted to know the Software you have used for this capture, is this all hand written and then taken a picture or some app?

Hi Ganesh, I use Google Keep on Samsung Tab S6 tablet with SPen and then Send to export. Keep is not the greatest, Squid is even better.

Like Ganesh Pandey likes this

Very nice graphical summary. Which tool have You been using?

Like Bernie likes this

Thanks!  I use Google Keep on Samsung Tab S6 tablet with SPen and then Send to export. Keep is not the greatest, Squid is even better.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you