Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming events!

Hi all! I was recently onboarded as an Atlassian Community Events leader for Kansas City! 🎉  

We are co-hosting a couple of virtual events this month and planning an in-person event in March. Check out the events here: https://ace.atlassian.com/kansas-city/. More info to come soon on the March event! 

Please let me know if you are interested in becoming a Kansas City co-leader, or apply here. I would love the opportunity to collaborate!

A little about me...I work as a business consultant for Adaptavist. I love all things ITSM/ESM so I spend a lot of time in Jira Service Management but have worked with various Atlassian products for the past five years. 

I'm excited to meet a lot of you soon! ❤️💛

7 comments

Comment

Karen_Mustain February 6, 2024

Hi Lacy, I previously was the Kansas City Atlassian user group leader.  I stepped down a few years ago. Here is hoping you can get the KC group back to an active group.  We had a very active group prior to COVID.

If I'm able, I will try to participate when you have events.

Best of Luck!!

Karen

Like # people like this
Maya Sutton
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 6, 2024

@Lacy Saute So excited for you to build Community in Kansas City! Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions, need feedback, or just want to chat. I'm just a Slack away!

Like Lacy Saute likes this
Jason Bowne February 7, 2024

Hello Lacy!  I would be interested in being a co-lead.  We recently started a significant shift in our IT operating model and implemented the Atlassian suite for that model (Jira software, JSM, Confluence, Jira Product Discovery) and would love to both share what we have done as well as learn from the experts in the local area!  Is the preferred way to apply by just letting you know here or applying via the link you shared above (glad to do either/both just let me know).

Glad to see the local Atlassian community get up and running! Look forward to hearing from you.

Jason 

Like # people like this
Lacy Saute
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2024

Hi @Jason Bowne!  That sounds super interesting! I would love to learn more about Product Discovery from an actual user! Regarding applying as co-leader, I think the best way is to apply at the link. In the meantime, I'd love to connect and possibly we can collaborate on the March event if you are interested.

Like Maya Sutton likes this
Jason Bowne February 7, 2024

You bet would be glad to work on March meeting with you! Send me an email - Jason.bowne@jedunn.com and we can setup a meeting to connect and discuss. I will also apply for co lead as you mentioned.

Like # people like this
Susan Meyer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 19, 2024

Hello Lacy!  Glad to see a KC group, but I when I logged onto the Atlassian Community, I was surprised to see no St. Louis group, given the large number of enterprise users of Atlassian here.  Is the KC group sponsoring the community event on 2/20 at Schafly's? 

Like Lacy Saute likes this
Lacy Saute
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2024

Hi @Susan Meyer , KC isn't sponsoring that event. I asked the ACE leader for St Louis if there is a group, as I was also unable to find one. I'll let you know when I hear back from him. Here's a link to the ACE page for St. Louis in the meantime! 

Like Susan Meyer likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events