cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM positions vacant

Alana Stepanovska
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 10, 2023

Hi everyone,

My name is Alana Stepanovska and I am a recent graduate with a Diploma in Project Management. I am looking for a Project Manager role in the Government sector. I have a strong understanding of the project management process and I am confident in my ability to lead and manage projects from start to finish. I am also a highly motivated and results-oriented individual. I am eager to learn and grow in my career and I am confident that I can make a significant contribution to your organization.

I have experience as a Business Development Manager with over 15 years of experience in the construction industry. I specialize in high-end lighting imported from Europe.

In my previous roles, I was responsible for developing and managing relationships with architects, engineers, and contractors. I also worked closely with our manufacturing partners to ensure that our products met the high standards of our customers.

I'm passionate about using my experience and expertise to help architects and designers create beautiful and functional spaces. I'm also committed to providing my customers with the best possible service.

I'm new to this forum, but I'm excited to be a part of this community. I'm looking forward to learning from others and sharing my knowledge.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance.

Thanks, Alana

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2023

@Alana Stepanovska I work for a global company that has a Federal IT department. Let me send you the link to the job portal.

Tetra Tech Careers - Jobs (selectminds.com)

Tetra Tech is a leading, global provider of consulting and engineering services. We are differentiated by Leading with Science® to provide innovative technical solutions to our clients. We support global commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, sustainable infrastructure, renewable energy, and international development. With 27,000 employees worldwide, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events