Issue with certain assets field not displaying in the Customer Portal

Guillaume Huard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 6, 2023

Hello,

trying to build a portal  in ITSM ( not opened to non logged users , internally for the employees logged into the workspace ) 

The request type is "empty" and im mostly using the "Forms" tool having those fields set in the form then linked to the relevant custom asset field , i then attach the form to the request type . 

Ive also link some fields together via their attributes , usually use the command "object having outboundReferences("label" = ${customfield_xxxx.label})" and it works fine .

Its been working great displaying the assets data in the fields in both preview and in the portal  , but somehow one of the  custom field ive just added just breaks everything , the options arent showing at all on the portal side . 

The field has the exact same settings as the others, linking to an similar objecttype in the same Scheme , but somehow it doesnt show the options in the portal ( it works in the preview ! )

i know my issue is very generic here for people to answer , i might provide more screenshots but its a lot to organize , but i wanted to know on a general level is there a reason as to why a  basic custom asset fields ( which only links to the objecttype ) would show correctly in the form edit and preview and doesnt show anything on the portal ? 

1 answer

0 votes
Kristin Lyons
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 16, 2024

Did you ever get a fix for this? Experiencing a similar problem.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events