How to merge two projects in one project

Dhruva Verma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 1, 2022

I am hiring for the company, so I need to create a new project for every new recruitment. So, How can I build a project where I can add multiple new recruitment requirements, under the same project? 

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There's no such concept as a project container, other than the Category field, which is for reporting only (it doesn't affect how projects work, just lets you group them, and run a search for "issues in all the projects in this category".

But, it sounds to me like you just need issues in a single project.

0 votes
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

Hello @Dhruva Verma 

Welcome to the community!!

For each new recruitment requirement, you can create a separate issue in the same project.

This way you will not need to create a new project for every new recruitment and have all the data in a single project. This will also help you with the reporting as well.

--GG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events