Dragon slayed, but can't get t-shirt?

Ryan October 6, 2016

I've completed the "Here Be Dragons" process, but at the very end the link to get a t-shirt is broken. The following address just takes me to a 404 page: http://www.atlassian.com/starter/youslayedthedragon.jsp

Is there a new address for this form, or another way I can obtain the t-shirt. Please let me know how to proceed.

2 answers

0 votes
CJ Millican October 9, 2016

I know Atlassian used a "Customer Advocates (CA)" project on their support site to track these, and I can see my old entry, but I don't see any forms to submit new entries.

0 votes
David Skreiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2016

I guess that's simply an old, outdated marketing campaign where they didn't bother shutting down all the web sites. "Here be Dragons" was intended for JIRA 6.4 and earlier, and JIRA 7 has been out for quite a while now. Also the Twitter feed for "Here be Dragons" seems to have been deleted

If this does really bother you, the best point of contact would IMO be Atlassian Support, as they should be quickly able to find out whether Here Be Dragons is still supposed to be active and if the 404 is a bug or a feature. (Here be Dragons also said to contact Support if you're stuck setting it up, so ...)

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2016

Our new employees all complete Dragons first thing when they start with us. It's been working until recently.

Suggest an answer