1 plugin failed to load during JIRA startup… 176.0: missing requirement [176.0] osgi.wiring.package;

ybelahcen May 6, 2020

Hello,
I am about to develop a jira plugin using a java servlet, the servlet has to connect to postgre database, so I have followed all the process about using an external database and the configuration went well.

However, when I have written my java code to connect to that database, and after launching atlas-run to see if the servlet works well, I receive an 404 error. furthermore, I have added postgre dependency to my pom.xml and unfotunately when I re launched the atlas-run command.
An error appeared in the command window, here is the error below

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ___ FAILED PLUGIN REPORT _____________________ [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 1 plugin failed to load during JIRA startup. [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 'com.plugins.check.checks-plugin' - 'checks-plugin' failed to load. [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Cannot start plugin: com.plugins.check.checks-plugin [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Unresolved constraint in bundle com.plugins.check.s-plugin [176]: Unable to resolve 176.0: missing requirement [176.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.sun.jna) [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] It was loaded from C:\checks-plugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\checks-plugin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

I have tried to fix this problem and I have looked at the Atlassian developer community but nothing similar like this error, please what is the solution ?

Best regards

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2020

Hello @ybelahcen

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Per your description, I understand you have created a new app for Jira, however, you are not being able to connect that App with an external database due to a 404 error after launching atlas-run.

Since you are asking a development question, I believe you might ask for help in the Atlassian Developer Community:

https://community.developer.atlassian.com/ 

The mentioned portal was specifically created for development questions, where you will find articles and suggestions from other third-party partners and Atlassian developers.

Feel free to open a new topic about your question there! :)

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Suggest an answer