Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using Xray import to manage my testcases and getting error while importing test execution resul

Arti_Chandramani_Shukla June 19, 2020

I am using Xray import plugin to manage my testcases,now i am trying to import my test execution result which is in the xml format.I have already checked all the possible formats avaialble in internet for Junit xml and my xml format is in correct format .But while importing test execution result i am getting error "error importing xml execution results to database xray".

1 comment

Comment

José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 10, 2020

Hi @Arti_Chandramani_Shukla

About importing results via our Xray Rest API, please take a look into this link: https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/XRAY/Import+Execution+Results+-+REST

If the problem persists, please contact us through our service desk since and we will help to understand the issue better. Also noticed that you open 2 chats with the same question, and the other one have more info, the best option is to option, as already mentioned, the support ticket and give all the information to our support team. 

Best Regards

Team Xray

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events