Do you ever apply Atlassian skillsets to your life outside of work?

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 4, 2017

What's an example of when you've used your Atlassian skills to improve your family/friends/significant other operations? 

The inspiration for this discussion comes from the blog post How I ran my kids like an Atlassian team for a month. In this blog, an Atlassian team member applied some crucial Atlassian values to his team.

"My wife recently went away on a business trip to the U.S. so I decided to experiment on my children. What if, I thought, I ran my kids like an Atlassian team?

My boys are awesome, but anybody with three boys children knows that things can get a little bit crazy at times. My goal was to maximise harmony and fun yet still make sure no-one starved to death or went to school with their underpants on the outside of their shorts." Full blog here

Share a reaction or tell us how you use your Atlassian skillsets in your personal life. We'll send free Atlassian gear to those who share :). 

kids-like-atlassian-team_-featured_medium.png

1 comment

Comment

Kyle Cordes December 8, 2017

Cannot help but link to this related, hilarious "April 1" gag from Atlassian a few years ago.

https://www.atlassian.com/jirajr

Dominic Price
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2017

haha...it's not related. This is a genuine story from one of our program managers

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events