Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice-To-Have: %Project Completed In Business Project

Michael P_ O_Hara March 20, 2024

Can the team @ Atlassian provide any info on a nice-to-have in business projects... a field for percentage completed.   Knowing this was something I utilized in MSFT Project when tracking task/sub-task...    is this a feature to be added or is there a formula to use in a custom field already?

1 comment

Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 23, 2024

Hi @Michael P_ O_Hara

would this field be something that you want your users to fill out themselves (i.e., manually specify a progress of, say, 42%), or would you want this progress to be automatically calculated somehow? If it's the later, based on what would you want this to calculation to happen?

Thanks,

Hannes

Michael P_ O_Hara March 25, 2024

Thanks Hannes - a field with a manual input in % format would do... 

Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 25, 2024

Hi @Michael P_ O_Hara,

in this case, I'd recommend to either use the built-in Number custom field (although it doesn't have a min/max range), or a more dedicated field e.g. from this free app (I'm not associated with the vendor).

Does this look like it could solve your issue?

Best,

Hannes

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events