Why does Jira say I have no users left when I only have one so far with a limit of 10?

Brennon Martin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2024

I have a Jira Software (Cloud) free account with a limit of 10 users. Currently, I have one user (myself), but at the top of the screen, there is an error saying I have no users left. We are about to begin a development project, and I need to add the team. How can I get this fixed when I have no access to Jira Support with a free account?

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

Hello @Brennon Martin 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

A few other users have reported a similar problem. I have tagged your post to bring to the attention of the Atlassian team.

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi @Brennon Martin 

This is a known issue, which has been noted by an Atlassian Team Member on this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Incorrect-quot-No-users-left-quot-notification/qaq-p/2655508

I'll close this one, but feel free to make a comment on the linked question or watch it, to receive email updates. But it has been mentioned to Atlassian already also by Trudy :)

Ste

0 votes
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2024

Hello @Brennon Martin 

Yes, that is on going issue. May be you can raise support ticket with Atlassian.

Thanks

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events