Username display in email send with email this issue

Chiara Squilloni April 24, 2024

Hi all,

I have a big problem, I also raise a issue for the assistance for the plugin "Email this issue" but I also hope that you can help me...

So, I noticed only today that from 17 april in the email sent to external email (our customares) when I attach the last comment using #renderLastComment($!issue) in the template now not only the body of the comment is included, but also the user that comment the issue.

This is a violation of the GDPR standard, because we cannot share with our customares which of our jira user see his information.

I don't know if this is because I recently confirm my org and now I have my managed accounts of is something is change in the email this issue plugin.

All that I know is that, if I try to display only the body of the last comment i fail!

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2024

Hi @Chiara Squilloni 

As that symptom appears to be from the marketplace addon, I recommend continuing to use their support team to address this.

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events