Potential Bug in Board Filter Query

Batul Rajabali January 25, 2023

I amended my JIRA SCRUM BOARD query last week to include labels, like this...

project = "DO" AND team = 5392 OR labels = nameoflabel ORDER BY Rank ASC

Once I did this I was not able to Configure the board, the screen goes blank when you go to BOARD, Configure

Is this a known issue? 

2 answers

0 votes
Batul Rajabali January 27, 2023

Maybe someone else on the Forum can try. 

If you try on your cloud version, does it happen? 

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2023

Hello @Batul Rajabali 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Have you tried another browser?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Is there another user that has Board Administrator permissions who can try this also to see if they get the same results?

Batul Rajabali January 26, 2023

Hi Trudy, 

Thank you for your response, I have not tried another browser as I wanted to use the company default that everyone has to use. 

I had tried to clear my browser and even tried incongnito but it still happens. 

I did have someone else try and they go tthe same result which makes me think this is a bug in JIRA. We are currently not on the cloud version of JIRA which is scheduled to happen in Mid-March. Are you able to re-create the issue on your version of JIRA? 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2023

Hello @Batul Rajabali 

I do not have a self-hosted (server or data center) version of Jira where I can attempt to recreate the issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events