Paused script by Jira

xkapu November 7, 2019

Hello,

I would like to ask if somebody has experience with this fact:

I have a script, where I get by JQL search issues in ammount of 20-40k and afterwards update of skip based on compared value. The process is time consuming in hours and I log informations into separated file fo cover basic informations about processed issues.

Sometimes happens, that this process is paused for couple of hours (even half day) and then suddanly continues till the end. I chacked logs and there is not any process which immediately effect my script.

Last log from my file:

2019-11-07 10:33:46.275,ECULIST-213,Requested realization,skipped

Next log from atlassian-jira.log:

2019-11-07 10:37:41,244 Caesium-3-3 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] Refresh failure
com.atlassian.jira.plugin.devstatus.provider.DataProviderRefreshFailure: Data Provider refresh failed with error code 400 and message - HTTP status 400 ]
at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.devstatus.provider.DefaultCachingProviderHelper.refreshProvider(DefaultCachingProviderHelper.java:79)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService.handlePollingSuccess(DefaultDevSummaryPollService.java:69)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService.lambda$performPull$1(DefaultDevSummaryPollService.java:51)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.devstatus.provider.source.applink.PollResult$PollResultSuccess.fold(PollResult.java:51)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService.performPull(DefaultDevSummaryPollService.java:47)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.devstatus.provider.DevSummaryUpdateJob.runJob(DevSummaryUpdateJob.java:85)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.runJob(JobLauncher.java:134)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.launchAndBuildResponse(JobLauncher.java:106)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.launch(JobLauncher.java:90)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService.launchJob(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:435)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService.executeClusteredJob(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:430)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService.executeClusteredJobWithRecoveryGuard(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:454)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService.executeQueuedJob(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:382)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.SchedulerQueueWorker.executeJob(SchedulerQueueWorker.java:66)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.SchedulerQueueWorker.executeNextJob(SchedulerQueueWorker.java:60)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.SchedulerQueueWorker.run(SchedulerQueueWorker.java:35)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I don't think that this log is related with running script. Do you have experience with something like this or what could cause it on backgroud of Jira? It's nothing crucial for system, but would like to know what's going on in background. Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

Hi! 

I do recommend you see that link https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20190 

Cheers,

Gonchik

Suggest an answer