Get Approvers from

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2020

When I go back to the configure tab next to check box for add approver, with in the workflow, it will not let me add another field in that box to pick the list of approvers from.

Can this only be a single field?

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2020

Hello @Aaron Geister

Per your description, it seems you are facing the same problem you reported a few weeks ago in the question below:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Approval-not-working/qaq-p/1365051

That being said, could you please provide us if you are still facing the same problem?

Per your description, it seems your problem was previously resolved by the internal support team of Atlassian. Can you let us know if this is a posterior problem and provide us more details with screenshots of what is the issue you are facing right now?

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

Yes it seems to be the same I got it to work with one field the it disappeared and still facing the same issue. It seems the cloud team is working on it again though. I am super curious why this is happening and why that basic function is gone. Could it be a corrupt workflow?

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2020

Hello @Aaron Geister

Thank you for your answer.

Since the internal Support team is already working on it, let's wait for their feedback about the problem.

The Internal support team has access to the background of your site, so they have more information to investigate and give you a precise answer about that.

Like Aaron Geister likes this

Suggest an answer