에픽수가 500개가 넘어 타임라인에 표시가 불가능한 상황입니다.

James Kong April 16, 2024

에러 문구

스크린샷 2024-04-17 153005.png

해당 이슈가 발생하고 있습니다.

해결을 위해 보드 필터 조정과 관련된 사항을 찾았지만 해결하지 못했습니다.
혹시 해당 이슈를 해결하기 위한 디테일한 로직을 설명주실 수 있을까요?

감사합니다.

1 answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

안녕하세요 @James Kong ,

보드의 필터는 무엇입니까?

필터 교체는 어떻게 해보셨나요?

이 변경 요청에서는 제한 사항에 대해 설명합니다.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20432

---

Hello,

What is the filter for your board?

How did you try to change the filter?

The limitation is discussed in this change request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20432

The number of epics exceeds 500, so they cannot be displayed on the timeline.

error text

This issue is occurring.

I looked for something related to adjusting the board filter to solve it, but it didn't solve it.
Could you please explain the detailed logic to solve this issue?

thank you

James Kong April 17, 2024

유용한 정보 주셔서 진심으로 감사힙니다. @Trudy Claspill 

이전까지는 '사용자 지정 필터'를 통해 타임라인의 에픽 및 이슈 갯수 조정이 가능하다고 생각했으나, 전달주신 링크를 통해 보드 JQL을 통해 조정이 가능하다는 사실을 알았습니다.

타임라인에 영향을 주는 필터는 어디서 설정하는지에 대해 알고 싶습니다.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

표준 계획에서 타임라인 필터는 보드와 동일한 필터를 사용합니다. 보드의 기본 필터에 따라 타임라인에 포함될 이슈 세트가 결정됩니다. 타임라인은 관련 보드와 동일한 빠른(또는 사용자 정의) 필터에 액세스할 수 있습니다. 타임라인에만 별도의 필터를 생성하는 것은 불가능합니다.

보려는 타임라인에 비해 보드의 범위가 너무 큰 경우에는 범위가 더 작은 두 번째 보드를 만들어야 합니다. 그러면 두 번째 보드와 관련된 타임라인의 범위도 더 작아집니다.

---

In the Standard plan the Timeline filters use the same filters as the board. The underlying filter of the board determines the set of issue to be included in the Timeline. The Timeline has access to the same Quick (or Custom) filters as the associated board. It is not possible to create separate filters for only the Timeline.

If the scope of the board is too large for the Timeline you want to see, you will have to create a second board with a smaller scope. The Timeline associated with that second board will then also have a smaller scope.

Thank you very much for the useful information. @Trudy Claspill

Until now, I thought it was possible to adjust the number of timeline epics and issues through 'custom filter', but through the link you provided, I found out that adjustment is possible through board JQL.

I would like to know where to set filters that affect the timeline.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events