Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I'm not receiving notification

archana I'm New Here Dec 17, 2021

Hi , 

I'm not receiving any notification from Jira from 21st november. I checked my settings everything looks fine. Can you please let me know the reason? Is there any specific reason there. 

Thank You!

1 comment

Are you on Cloud, Server, DC? Are you the system admin? Is your email filled out correctly in your profile and are others receiving emails? Are you the only person not receiving emails? Have you confirmed that the project's notification scheme supports sending emails to you for the actions you believe you should receive emails for? Has anybody tried to enable outgoing mail debug logging and checked the logs for whether Jira hands your email over to the SMTP server? There may be many answers, and even more so questions.

This here is a pretty good KBA to start with: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshoot-notifications-in-jira-203394737.html as it contains plentiful options to check.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

8,757 views 26 34
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you