Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automate a Business Process

Hi everyone

I am trying to figure out how to :

1.) digitalize a document

2.) automate the process that involves the mentioned document

In order to specify the functionalities i am drawing an use case diagramm ( will upload asap)

I was thinking on using confluence in combination with Jira automation, but to be honest i do not know how to start.

Have you got any  tipps or ideas regarding documentation that i can read or how to start ?

Best regards

Esteban

2 comments

I am not sure what you are asking for.  

To me, "digitalise a document" means just "read a piece of paper and type it into a computer so you can handle it as a web page or blob of text".  To avoid the typing, I would take a look at OCR software.  But beyond that, I'm not sure what you are asking for.  Could you explain more?

Hi @Esteban 

Could you clarify you request a bit?

We recently released Business Process Manager to the Market Place and I would like to know more in order to suggest you the way your request can be resolved by our app. 

I'm a Product Manager there, so you can clarify any questions before start.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Why flagging Jira issues is so cool?

Adding a flag to an issue is a cool way to say it is blocked. Also, you can add a comment as part of the same action from a board. But what if you want to do the same from the issue detail view? Th...

43 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you