Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk - Cannot Add Custom Email Account

Yevsey Melamed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 4, 2019

I evaluated the Demo service project where I successfully connected my custom email instead of the default one. After deciding to go with this product, I deleted the Demo  service project and created a new service project, where I also wanted to connect the same custom email I had, but the system does not allow this.

I went to Project Settings > Email Requests > Connect a custom email account > Other > Enter email and password > Next > enter mail server, protocol and port > Save button is disabled. 

1 comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2019

I expect that the email is still associated with the deleted Project in the DB. You can either create a new email or reach out to Atlassian Support and request help full deleting the association remnant.

Yevsey Melamed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 5, 2019

Thanks a lot. Actually, I cannot switch to another email. I already raised the ticket to Atlassian  support.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events