Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Comment Sync between Jira and Jira service desk

Hi All,

I need help as i am not getting any valid response/clarity from Atlassian support. I need answers for below 2 simple questions : 

1. We use Jira for the internal dev team and Jira service desk for customer support, when I have a customer ticket and want to escalate the same to Dev team do I need to have a license on both Jira and Jira service desk just to link issue between Jira and JSD?

2. Comments added on Jira service desk to sync with Jira tickets need a plugin, automation (Global rules which come with a limited execution for the standard plan) mandatory or do we have any free way to achieve this?

1 comment

Hi @WasimBuden

I can't answer your license question, but for question number two, I can confirm you've listed the available options:

Since the first two options required a decent amount of invest to give you a good user experience and also require some computation every time your rule is run, I personally think, it's fair that these options also cost you something.

Cheers,
Matthias.

PS: I'm working for the team of Backbone Issue Sync.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Do you use Jira Service Management for non-IT teams?

To the awesome folks here on Community! My name is Jehan and I'm a product manager on Jira Service Management. We are looking to talk to any of you out there that use our product for non-technical ...

557 views 11 17
Read article

Atlassian Community Events