Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot remove customers

Hi together,

in our Jira Service Management (Cloud) are customers that cannot be deleted. This happened after I switched the customer permissions to "Allow access to all accounts of https://medion.atlassian.net."

customers.png

I have tested it with a private address (3schnabels@web.de) and I am not able to delete this account. I have still access to the portal with this address. Additionally there are addresses from Atlassian I never granted access. For all Jira User it is confusing, that in every user picker field these accounts are visible and choosable.

Remark: the customers are not visible in Project settings -> People, so I cannot delete them here:

people.png

Thank you in advance for your support.

Kind regards
Oliver Schnabel
MEDION AG

1 answer

2 votes

Hello @Oliver Schnabel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

When a Service Management project is open to any account on the site, the customers and internal users can’t be removed from the customers’ list, unless the customer permission is changed to “Customers added by agents and admins”, but in case the permission is changed to “Anyone with an account” again, they will be back to the customers’ list on the project.

I see that you created a ticket with our support related to this and they mentioned that in order to completely delete a customer account or set it as inactive is Cog icon > User management > Jira Service Management. 

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Next level incident management in Jira Service Management

Hello Atlassian Community! We’re thrilled to announce some exciting changes to incident management in Jira Service Management Cloud, in order to give your teams extra muscle during incidents, and ...

1,739 views 21 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you