Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTR - Cost Time Resource - Atlassian Product ??

Todd August 16, 2019

Hi,

At the moment, my company is using an excel spreadsheet running macros to generate and manage CTR's. These CTR's are sent to clients for work proposals.

Does Atlassian offer a clean, user-friendly product that the company could adopt? 

Our current CTR spreadsheet, although does the job - it's had a decade of mods, looks agricultural and it's broken half the time.

Thanks

T

1 answer

0 votes
Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2019

I have created different types of CTR / customer proposals / invoicing with both out of the box and plugin enabled Atlassian solutions. 

Generally if you are just using Jira which you have posted the question in you are going to be quite limited. If you build on it with Jira Servicedesk (forms), Confluence (Templated offers) and plugins like insight (CMDB). Then you can create quite extensive custom solutions. 

If you are not using Jira today and you are only looking for a system to do CTR, then it would be harder for me to recommend Jira as the learning curve and time for you to create this in Jira would be quite high. 

Todd August 19, 2019

Thanks for your response, we are not using any Atlassian product at the moment.

Where would you recommend we start?

Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2019

I would generally start with what you already have, check your sales / billing / HR planning system if they have add-ons for the functionality then you can reuse your data. 

If your current systems does not have such functionalities. there is not that many really major software in this category so we have usually gone with local software, this way we can be certain to get good support. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events