Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other reports than Velocity in mobile apps

Jeffrey Hendrikse April 21, 2022

Hello,

One of our users has installed the iOS app for Jira Cloud on his iPad Pro and wants to access other reports than the Velocity report. I have installed the equivalent app on my Android device and also only have access to a Velocity report.

I tried to find documentation regarding the available reports for company-managed projects in the mobile apps, but didn't find any relevant information.

Could someone please tell me if this is the only available report for mobile apps, or if there are steps to access other reports.

Kind regards

1 answer

0 votes
jack
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2022

Hi @Jeffrey Hendrikse 👋🏻 - thanks for being a Jira Mobile user and sharing your feedback. For company managed projects at the moment we only support the velocity report. Is there a particular one you are interested in?

We are actively working on a burn-down report for company managed projects, we hope to have this shipped by June. We will share here once we have added support for burn down. 

Cheers,

Jack 

Product Manager - Jira Native Apps

Jaimie Konetchy December 16, 2022

I have the same question. 
specifically, I want to be able to see my team report, which shows our logged hours. 
Realistically though, we should be able to see all the same reports in the mobile app as we have setup in our regular web version. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events