Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Mobile App Push Notifications

Nick Good March 30, 2022

Starting the night of 3/28/22, push notifications for the Jira Cloud app on my phone have stopped. Since then I have tried signing out and back in, toggling notification settings in the app + iPhone settings, and removing and reinstalling the app.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15.3.1

3 answers

1 vote
Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2022

Hi @Nick Good, this is currently under investigation, and will hopefully be fixed asap. Thanks for reaching out.

Chelbi Saraniecki April 7, 2022

Hi there -- are there any updates on this issue?

Jeff Howell April 13, 2022

@Hannah McKenzie How much longer is this going to take to resolve? I rely on my app notifications and my workflow is suffering

0 votes
Jeff Howell April 19, 2022

Is anyone working on this solution? There has to be more than just two of us who are having issues with the Jira app not sending notifications on their devices. 

Chelbi Saraniecki April 19, 2022

Hey Jeff, I don't work for Atlassian BUT it looks like they made some sort of update & if you delete & reinstall the app on your phone, it seems to be working!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Mobile-Apps-discussions/Push-Notifications-to-IOS-Devices-Not-Working/td-p/1987367

Jeff Howell April 19, 2022

@Chelbi Saraniecki Great, thank you. 

I just removed and reinstalled. We will see what happens. 

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2022

Hi @Jeff Howell, hopefully reinstalling the app has fixed this problem? Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please reach out if you're still experiencing problems.

0 votes
Jeff Howell April 13, 2022

It's been almost 3 weeks for me and I am still unable to receive push notifications. I deleted the app and reinstalled. I am sure I am not the only one who relies on the app notifications to see when a response has been made to a support case. How much longer will this take to resolve?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events