how to create pie chart comparisons results jql

Jerfeson Guerreiro July 9, 2019

I would like to create a report using JQL which shows me the incidents that were solved within 30 days from the date of creation of the incessant and show in a pie chart, comparing with the rest of the reports, could you help me?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user July 10, 2019

Hi @Jerfeson Guerreiro - 

The closest that is possible with JQL is to find all issues that stand resolved at the time of running the JQL and that are created in the last 30 days. So, all the issues created in the last 30 days and resolved can be filtered using (project = abc AND created >= -30d AND status = resolved). 

If you are looking at all the issues that ever got resolved in a 30 day period from their creation date, then JQL by itself may not work. You have a couple of approaches to consider, if you will. One is to bring a custom (calculated) field that will calculate and store the difference between resolved and created date (once an issue is resolved, possibly in a workflow post function step). The other option is to exercise scriptrunner or other similar add-ons that give extended help on JQLs.  

Once the filter is ready, we save it and use it in the pie-chart configuration. And the statistic in your pie chart could be 'Assignee' if you are filtering issues and wanting to arrange these by assignee.  Hope this helps!

-kalyani

CQ-0709.PNG

Jerfeson Guerreiro July 10, 2019

I have chosen to create an isolated field by using the jira's webservice to populate this fields and group the data and use it in the pie chart

The jira needs to enable grouping of data, it would be an excellent improvement.

Thanks for the answer.

Suggest an answer