View sum of time of subtasks in new issue view

David LaPoint February 21, 2019

How do I view the total time logged in subtasks and the main task in the new issue view? It was there by default in the old issue view.

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

Hello David,

The sum of the sub-task time tracking is indeed not working in the new issue view. We reported this behavior as a bug to our development team:

New JIRA Issue View don't roll up the time tracking to its parent

Feel free to watch the bug to receive any notifications about its fix implementation.

For now, we recommend you to turn off the New JIRA Issue View, or set the board to show the Time track values in the backlog and the cards, or see the issues in the Issue Navigator or the Issue Details View.

To turn off the new issue view, click on your profile page > Personal Settings > Turn off the labs feature.

Let me know if you still have any questions, David.

Andreas Lianos July 8, 2019

If you landed on this page via google let me post an update on that. No work has been done, no updates have been given, and it is classed as low priority. 

Like # people like this
Renata Bianchi April 17, 2020

Hi, @Petter Gonçalves 

You mentioned

To turn off the new issue view, click on your profile page > Personal Settings > Turn off the labs feature.

I could not find this option under my profile page nor on "Manage your account".

Could you please give me more detailed steps?

Thanks in advance,

Renata

Suggest an answer