Unable to add attachment while creating bug. Insert button is missing

sudhamayee.das April 17, 2019

Jira issue.png

2 answers

0 votes
Veronique DUFOUR April 19, 2019

@sudhamayee.das if you zoom out the web page (like 75% or 50%) does it help?

Regards,

Véronique

sudhamayee.das April 22, 2019

On zoom out I can see the buttons "Cancel" and Insert buttons. But in normal view the footer is hidden

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2019

Hi Sudhamayee,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
As per I could check, it looks like the button to insert the attachment is hidden.
Is this issue happening only on Google Chrome?
Have you tested using another browser?
Are you the only user facing this issue?
When did this issue start?

This information will help us better understand what may be causing the issue for us to replicate here.

Regards,
Angélica

sudhamayee.das April 19, 2019

Hi,

I am using Chrome and faced the same issue today again and its not limited to me. Got the same feedback from my team mates too.  Some how the add attachment pop up is pushed down. Its blocking me from going back to the bug description page and have nothing is saved.Jira 2.png

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2019

I tried to replicate the issue and also searched for some tickets or questions, but there is nothing that could help us.

If you use another browser, does the same issue happen?
Can you also test using Chrome on incognito mode?
When did this issue start? Was there any change in your environment that after the change the issue started to happen?

sudhamayee.das April 23, 2019

As mentioned before On zoom out I can see the buttons "Cancel" and Insert buttons. But in normal view the footer is hidden

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
April 25, 2019

I understand, but we would like to know if the issue happens when you use Firefox or Internet Explorer and also if there was any update on your windows, for example. Was this issue happening before? Was there any change in your environment that after the change the issue started to happen?

Suggest an answer