SelfHosting more than one application

Aleš_Ribič March 31, 2020

Hi

We have Jira Core, Jira HelpDesk, Jira Software, Jira Confluence. All server versions. I have installed CORE and it works, i can access it. Now i want to install HelpDesk and other aplications from Jira. How? I want to all Jira applications interact with each other.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2020

Hi Aleš,
welcome to Atlassian Community!

From an already installed Jira Core it is very easy to install Jira Software or Jira Service Desk.

Please have a look at the following guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/licensing-your-jira-applications-938847718.html

Confluence needs a separate installation but it integrates nicely with Jira later on - after separate installation.

In case of further questions Community is here for help.

Cheers,
Daniel

Aleš_Ribič March 31, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion. I dont have HelpDesk installed so i can not update licence of HelpDesk. SO i have installation file of 400Mb for HelpDesk, but im not shure how to install aditional application into Jira-CORE?

Aleš_Ribič April 1, 2020

Replying to my self:

If you want to have Jira Software or/and  Jira HelpDesk in an server CORE installation, you need to finf HelpDesk and Software applications in marketplace, and upload it. Then you can add licenses.

So all installations for self-hosting applications, are for first time install. Sfter that, you have to add apps inside CORE installation.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events