Problem to connect to Atlassian Marketplace after renew of Jira Core / Jira Software

GH February 11, 2020

Hello,
last weekend I renewed the licenses of Jira Software and Jira Core. In doing this I was successful. Unfortunately, Jira is currently not able to connect to the Attlassian Marketplace out of the system (I'm able to call the website directly in my Firefox-browser).  I've seen some hints from the web according to setting proxy-variables, but to be honest, I'm not very familiar in such administration topics. In my last instance of Jira Software and Jira Core and Scriptrunner I had no such troubles...

What can I do to establish the connection to the marketplace?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best, Günter

2 answers

0 votes
GH February 15, 2020

Hi Earl,

not really. I have read the article before, but to be honest, I do not know, where I should start...

Maybe some context information could help:

operation system: Windows 10

security system: bitdefender

server: localhost 8080...

Could you give me a hint, where I  should start my journey?

Thanks,

best regards, Günter

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2020

Hello @Günter Halmans ,

Thanks for reaching out, and we have a Knowledge Base article geared for troubleshooting this issue with a really good break down on the items to check for possible failure points.

I recomend checking out the following KB as a first step and let me know if this does the trick for you:

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events