Priority in Jira Work Management board

Wim Van Houts September 24, 2021

I want to display the priority field of an issue in the board of a Jira work management project, but I cannot seem to find board settings menu item. Is this not available for Jira work management? If this is possible, where can i configure this?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2021

Hi @Wim Van Houts ,

No, the board is very limited with Jira Work Management and you are not able to modify it to show additional fields. 

You can drag fields up or down though to change the priority of the cards in a column. 

so this is only available in Jira service management and Jira software, or, only in one of them ?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2021

Yes, it is only available in Jira Service Management and Jira Software Company-managed projects. 

Ok, thx for the answer and the quick reply!

Like John Funk likes this
1 vote
Sean Stokke February 14, 2022

I realize the answer was accepted, but the board does seem to allow it, although it still doesn't show.  I've toggled it on and off, but nothing.  I've tried this on multiple boards.  I believe this is a bug.  priority in board.PNG

Ricardo Fonseca February 25, 2022

Same think here

Capturar1.PNGCapturar2.PNG

Suggest an answer