Jira Agile Project

Dextrix HD January 22, 2020

I had downloaded Jira core trial version for exploring Agile features , but unable to create agile project  and issue types related to agile. Kindly help

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2020

Hi @Dextrix HD

Jira Core is the business version of Jira - it does come with some basic tracking around boards and reporting - but it's designed for simple, straight-forward business cases.

You want to try a trial version of Jira Software to get those added Agile benefits :)

Ste

Dextrix HD January 22, 2020

Thanks for your quick reply Stephen. It works and i could create a site for our study.

one more question how long is this instance valid for , how many users I can add

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2020

Hi @Dextrix HD

It's usually 7 days but I just checked Jira Cloud Standard by itself just now and it suggests it's 1 month long - so it depends which bundle you try. The features you get to try are:

• Full access to all features
  • Zero obligation, no credit card needed
  • Add up to 5,000 users
  • Access to sales and technical support

^ Just remember you'll begin paying based on your user tier after the free trial ends.

You can find the trial options via this link here

You can also find a pricing calculator via this link for user tier costs - notably, there is a free version if you're a small team, just remember to compare what options are available on this version as the features are reduced.

Ste

Suggest an answer