Jira 8 new features/screens

Hyd3k February 21, 2019

Hello community!

I just downloaded jira 8 for linux, and was trying to find out where are the new features because I can't find them. Please see images attached of what I am trying to find.

New project wizard, and project features enable/disable.

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-21 a la(s) 6.03.48 p. m..pngCaptura de pantalla 2019-02-21 a la(s) 6.02.35 p. m..png

2 answers

1 vote
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2019

Hi William,

the features screen shot at least appears to be from Jira cloud (and some features are only on cloud, some on server). Do you have a link to where these features were advertised?

CCM

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2019

Hey William,

Both if those links are for Jira Cloud, so you won’t be able to find those features on the download version. 

CCM

0 votes
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

@Hyd3k These appear to be screenshots of the next-gen experience in Jira Software Cloud.

Suggest an answer