Is it possible to place the output of Table Transformer macro onto a normal Table in Confluence

Santanu Roy November 19, 2020

Is it possible to place the output of Table Transformer macro onto a normal Table in Confluence.

I have a Table Transformer returning an output.

However, I would like to put this output data onto a normal Table in Confluence.

And then I would be applying a Pivot Table macro on top of this table to display the results as per requirement.

Is there a solution.

1 answer

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2020

Hi @Santanu Roy ,

If your hosting type is Server/DC, just wrap your Table Transformer macro in the Pivot Table macro.

All our macros are compatible, the Pivot Table macro will recognize the output of the Table Transformer macro as a regular Confluence table.

Check our recent blog post where we nest Table Transformer <- Pivot Table <- Chart from Table macro to visualize the result.

If you need to nest macros in the Cloud instances, use the Table Toolbox macro. Just insert it on to your Confluence page and make the required macro combinations inside its body.

Suggest an answer