How to roll back the issue view for my entire company in one go?

Leonardo Pardo February 22, 2019

Hi!

I need to go back to the old issue view until the several issues reported about the new one have been fixed and it is really out of beta.

I know I can change that from my profile configuration, but having to communicate to EVERY user in my company to change that themselves is totally impractical.

This should have never been deployed for it to show as default.

This is a big issue because it was rolled out only for Business Project, so our users have to deal with 2 totally different UIs depending on the project. This is an awful experience and is costing us a clear productivity loss.

Please, let me know how could I make the old view the default one for my entire company and how to prevent the new one to show up by itself to anyone until it has been completely developed.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 vote
Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2019

Hi, Leonardo

Indeed, the only option is each user turning off the new view from their profile page. 

Gabi

Leonardo Pardo February 22, 2019

Wow.

Sincerely, I'm amazed by how poorly this deployment was planned and executed.

The fact that several people in the community is requesting to go back is an indication of this.

If the feature is still in Beta, it should not be there by default for all users and, even worst, only applied to certain types of projects.

I hope at least this has been properly escalated to the "decision makers" to try and minimize the negative impact this is having on many of your clients.

Thanks!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer