How to Integrate MS Team with Jira Server with webhooks????

Bunty October 8, 2018

How to Integrate MS Team with Jira Server with webhooks????

Any help

Thanks in Advance,

Manikanta

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
mamer_atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2018

Hello Manikanta,

You will find the answer to this in our community discussion below:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/Integration-with-Microsoft-Teams/qaq-p/631453

You will basically need to add the connection from your MS Team and then add a Jira webhook.

Another discussion on this can be found here.

jean-pascal.tassel@laposte.fr May 15, 2019

I am looking for integrating Ms Teams and Jira. I have read information  on your website  and If i well understand there is two possibiilty :

• The first one enable to receive  jira message in a teams conversation. To do this, I should create an incoming webhook into teams and then install a Jira server connector into my jira server and then set parameter with webhook into jira administration.
  • The second one is to install jira cloud connector on teams. This one should enable me to have jira screens on teams

MS FLOW should also enables to me to interact bewwen office 365 ans JIRA

Am I rigth ?

If I install Jira cloud connector. I understand that  i can acces to jira on the cloud. Is it possible to acces to jira on premise ? Is there any data from O365 which would be stored in jira or any jira data stored in office 365.

Thank you for the answer

Best regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events