How do get two boards to see the same issues?

Zane Magnus April 9, 2019

Hi all, 

I hope everyone's having a great day.

I have two boards (one Kanban, the other Scrum) in two separate projects and I would like to be able to see the same issues on both (see screenshots below). I defined the same filter query for both, but beyond that I'm not sure what I'm missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 4.25.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-09 at 4.26.19 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2019

Hello Zane,

I hope you're having a nice day.

I understand that you are not seeing the same issues on both Scrum and Kanban board although you have configured the same filter to it. 

If I have understood it properly, please check following the details to ensure your boards are with the same configuration:

1 - In your second screenshot, there is a message describing some "issues in the saved filter will not be shown on the board". This message is informing that some statuses returned by the filter are not properly mapped to your board columns.

That been said, I recommend you to navigate to your both projects > Board settings > Columns and compare both boards to make sure the same statuses are mapped.

2 - Navigate to your boards > Project Settings > Swimlanes and check if both boards are using the same swimlane

3 - Check if you are not applying a quick filter to one of the boards

Let me know if this information helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events