How can I change the priority of a task from the backlog view?

Akshey Bhogra October 31, 2019

I want change the priority of tasks from the backlog view itself. Currently I have open the details view of each task, then click edit and then change priority. It is a very tedious process. Is there a way I can change it from the backlog view itself.

2 answers

0 votes
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2019

Hi @Akshey Bhogra ,

Yes, you can change it from the backlog view as well. 

Please perform the double click action on any backlog item and the right side window will open, from there you can change the priority and other details as well.

Please see the attachment:

Screenshot from 2019-10-31 17-25-57.png

Regards

Monika

Akshey Bhogra October 31, 2019

HI @Monika Rani ,

The side widow which opens up on double click does not have priority field. How can I add priority field to the side window?

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2019

Hi @Akshey Bhogra 

I don't use Core, I use Jira Software, but I would have thought this functionality is the same. Are you not able to just drag and drop each item to change the priority?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events